YOUR CHECK LIST FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE
- DRINK (Alcohol that is) – hungover is not a good look
- STAY UP LATE – nor is half-asleep
- GET A COMPLETELY NEW HAIRCUT – you’ll be up all night crying.
- EAT SALTY, FATTY FOOD – not good for skin or hair and leads to alcohol
- WEAR YOUR CHOSEN CLOTHES – creases and last night’s dinner loses clients
- BOOK IN A STRESSFUL MEETING – you won’t be prepared plus will lead to salty fatty food and alcohol
- GO TO BED WITH GREASY HAIR – you’ll wake up with it too – last minute washing is risky
- BITE YOUR NAILS – your face might look professional but your hands will give the game away.
- HAVE AN EYEBROW PLUCKING FIESTA – you’ll need something on top of your eyes
- DITTO FOR SPOT-SQUEEZING – there’s only so much make-up can hide.
NOW GO AND GIVE YOUR BUSINESS THE FACE IT REALLY DESERVES!